Change may be inevitable, but it certainly isn’t easy. Businesses now require the flexibility to act on real-time insights and deal with new challenges faster than ever before. Every month that passes is yet another missed opportunity.
Don’t wait until a crisis forces change – learn 7 key reasons why the time to switch to a cloud financial solution is now.
7 Reasons to Attend This FREE Lunch & Learn
- IT, Finance and Operations Professionals will see what a modern cloud-based technology ERP offering can do for their company
- Learn about cloud-based, configurable informative dashboards
- See built in Document Management in action
- Experience a User Interface that is easy to use and understand
- Watch how built in Approval Mapping can create efficiencies
- Search, drill-down and find real-time valuable information – see how the Information finds the User
- Hear about how WiJiT and JAMIS are committed to outstanding customer experiences
- Plus, a bonus reason – you’ll have a great lunch!
Our Lunch & Learn Presenters:
- Karen Louis, CPA, PMP, Managing Member, WJ Technologies
- Steve Brander, Vice President of Sales and Channel Management, JAMIS
- David Sample, CPA, SPHR, Director of Pre-Sales Engineering at JAMIS
- Matt Anderson, Director of Finance and Systems Integration, Global Environment & Technology Foundation (GETF)
For Government Contractors, how indirect costs are accumulated and allocated to contracts can make all the difference between winning and losing future business. Worse, it can make all the difference between making a profit or losing money on awarded contracts. In this session we will take a detailed look at how indirect rates are established, what they are used for and by whom. We will also review how the indirect rate structure can be established to maximize company profits and its competitive advantage.
This session will include the following topics:
- Direct vs indirect costs
- Allowable vs unallowable costs
- Indirect pools and allocation bases
- How are indirect rates established
- How are indirect rates used
- Why chose one indirect rate structure over another
- Provisional indirect rates
- Final indirect rates
- Role of DCAA and DCMA
- Examples of one, two and three tiered rate structures
Please bring a calculator to class.
Participants in this Group-Live Seminar can earn up to 3.5 Total CPE Credits: 3.5 in Specialized Knowledge
WJ Technologies is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
The Virginia PTAP is located at the Mason Enterprise Center (MEC) off-campus in historic old town Fairfax and parking is free. The main entrance to the Mason Enterprise Center lobby is on South Street, please follow the posted signs to locate the class in our Conference Center.