Benefits and Compensation
Creating an environment where personal and professional goals are attained and exceeded is our mission at WJ Technologies. We offer a substantially subsidized suite of health and welfare benefits including: medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD, and LTD, which can be customized for your particular needs. We offer a minimum of 4 weeks paid time off to all employees, with many employees being eligible for more. Employees may participate in our Flexible Spending accounts – health care and dependent care and our 401k retirement plan with firm matching contribution. Additionally, we provide extensive continuing education and training and our salaries are very competitive within the industry.
At WiJiT, you will find a distinct and unique culture that is shaped by our values and encourages our professionals to challenge themselves through new opportunities, continuing education, and community involvement. We want our employees to excel in their careers and personal lives, so we provide them with the resources, tools, and flexibility to do that. At WiJiT, we work as a team to celebrate our success together.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our growing team. This individual is responsible for working with multiple clients in our outsourced accounting practice.
- Enter and code Accounts Payable and prepare vendor payments
- Review employee expense reports and process payments
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare and submit payroll through a third-party vendor
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations
- Assist with billings
- Account reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financials
- Assist with other projects as needed
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual contributor
- Must have strong customer service orientation; be able to maintain a professional demeanor, and work under pressure to handle critical issues in timely manner.
- Effectively sets and meets expectations
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Local travel MD, DC, VA
- Must be a US Citizen
Interested candidates should provide their credentials to Susan Longo, Outsourced Accounting Manager, WJ Technologies. Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.