Benefits and Compensation
Creating an environment where personal and professional goals are attained and exceeded is our mission at WJ Technologies. We offer a substantially subsidized suite of health and welfare benefits including: medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD, and LTD, which can be customized for your particular needs. We offer a minimum of 4 weeks paid time off to all employees, with many employees being eligible for more. Employees may participate in our Flexible Spending accounts – health care and dependent care and our 401k retirement plan with firm matching contribution. Additionally, we provide extensive continuing education and training and our salaries are very competitive within the industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our growing team. This individual is responsible for internal accounting and will report to WiJiT’s Director of Accounting and Operations.
- Enter and code Accounts Payable and prepare vendor payments
- Review employee expense reports for compliance with corporate policies, process payments
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations
- Assist with billings
- Record cash receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Collections of overdue invoices
- Prepare accruals for accounts
- Assist with commission reports
- Maintain deferred revenue schedule and prepare necessary entries
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end financials
- Assist with personal property and sale tax filings
- Assist with other projects as needed
This position is located in Herndon, Virginia.
Education and Experience
- A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, mentor other team members and act as an individual contributor
- Must have strong customer service orientation; be able to maintain a professional demeanor, and work under pressure to handle critical issues in timely manner
- Effectively sets and meets expectations
- Excellent relationship-building skills
Benefits and Compensation
Creating an environment where personal and professional goals are attained and exceeded is our mission at WJ Technologies. We offer a suite of health and welfare benefits including; medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD, and LTD. We offer a minimum of 4 weeks paid time off to all employees. Upon hire, employees may participate in our Flexible Spending accounts – health care and dependent care. After one year of service, employees are eligible for our 401K retirement plan with firm matching contribution. Additionally, we provide extensive internally and externally sponsored continuing education and training. Our salaries are very competitive within the industry.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.