Benefits and Compensation
Creating an environment where personal and professional goals are attained and exceeded is our mission at WJ Technologies. We offer a substantially subsidized suite of health and welfare benefits including: medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD, and LTD, which can be customized for your particular needs. We offer a minimum of 4 weeks paid time off to all employees, with many employees being eligible for more. Employees may participate in our Flexible Spending accounts – health care and dependent care and our 401k retirement plan with firm matching contribution. Additionally, we provide extensive continuing education and training and our salaries are very competitive within the industry.
Outsourced Accounting Manager
WJ Technologies, a subsidiary of CohnReznick, is seeking an Accounting Manager for the Outsourced Accounting Practice. Strong managerial, business development, organizational and communication skills are required to report and work directly with clients’ management and supervise the outsourced accounting team.
• Build upon the existing outsourced accounting team, including hiring of appropriate staff.
• Oversee functions of outsourced accounting department, including budget, projections and collections
• Responsible for direction, scheduling, coordination, training and evaluation of staff; assist partners with overall management
• Proposal creation, review and maintenance, including pricing and status of outsourcing projects to prospects and clients
• Discovery and creation of new business opportunities to grow the practice including opportunities with existing clients.
• Oversee client accounting and financial reporting for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports to clients.
• Maintain personal growth with attending conferences, teaching internally and externally, writing whitepapers and blogs from time-to-time
• A Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 5 years experience working in an outsourced accounting department and supervisory experience
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a CPA firms’ outsourced accounting department as a Manager or Controller, a plus
• Business Development and Management experience.
• Understanding of GAAP FS and Indirect Rates for government contractors
• Experience with QuickBooks, GCS Premier, Costpoint, and Unanet is a plus
Benefits and Compensation:
Creating an environment where personal and professional goals are attained and exceeded is our mission at WJ Technologies. We offer a substantially subsidized suite of health and welfare benefits including; medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD, and LTD, which can be customized for your particular needs. We offer a minimum of 4 weeks paid time off to all employees with many employees being eligible for more. Upon hire, employees may participate in our Flexible Spending accounts – health care and dependent care. After one year of service, employees are eligible for our 401K retirement plan with firm matching contribution. Additionally, we provide extensive internally and externally sponsored continuing education and training. Our salaries are very competitive within the industry and we have an annual bonus program.
Interested applicants should send their credentials to:
Recruiting Specialist Experienced Hire
People & Culture
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.